Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 2: Vacation Photos

Spent all of this past week down at Walt Disney World with my wife and kids and my parents. We got there a week ago so that I could run the WDW Half Marathon on Saturday. Did you know that it snows in Florida? Apparently it only snows there once every 25 years or so and guess what? It snowed. It actually rained ice and sleet, but that's close enough.

The week finally warmed up and I was able to snag one shot that I liked enough to post for this weekly project, so here it is. Extra points to anyone who can guess where this shot was taken from.

3 comments:

Cait said...

Wonderful light on the water in this silhouette. Matt!

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Matt, it's a great shot. I can see the "Eiffel Tower" in the distance, so somewhere near Epcot - maybe the beach across from the Boardwalk resort?

craig said...

Love this! I might need to purchase this one for our house!