Wednesday, April 28, 2010

5 questions from Etsy and a sweet pair of cuff links

The other day I was working on my Etsy shop and I ran into a gal who asked me if I'd be up for a quick interview on her blog. I couldn't say yes fast enough -  I mean, who doesn't like talking about themselves?

She is an Etsy artisan that makes some pretty cool jewelry so you should go swing by her shop to see her stuff - mother's day is right around the corner dontcha know (hint, hint).

She asked me five questions that you can read over on her blog, but one question totally caught me off guard. The final question was, if money were no object what item from Etsy would you buy. Since I have yet to see a Hasselblad for sale on Etsy I went with something I had come across only a couple days before - these sweet camera cuff links from Etsy seller CosmicFirefly. Check them out:


                                                                                  image courtesy of CosmicFirefly's Etsy shop



Check out the interview over at her blog by clicking on this link.

3 comments:

Heather Wilkinson Rojo said...

Father's Day is coming- hint, hint to your family!

Alej Keigan said...

I've never worn cuff links (probably b/c I'm not a dude) but maybe I'll start...I love those!

Heartsabustin said...

Thank you so much for linking my shop and blog in your blog! Awesome! :)