Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week 9: Escape!

I made my way back to the top of the Pi Alley garage again this week. Not sure why I chose to go on the coldest, windiest day of the week, but that's what I did. I brought my digital body with me this time with my 100mm macro lens. I had intended to get some closeup shots in a nearby cemetery, which I did, but none of them came out the way I wanted. I think I was just impatient because of the cold.

This week's shot is of the same building in the shot I took in this post, but a tighter shot since I was shooting with a tighter field of view than I have on the 80mm lens that the Yashica Mat has.

Canon 30d, Canon 100mm macro @ f/2.8 for 1/250 at ISO 320


I've also been posting my outtakes to my facebook page. If you're interested in checking them out just click on this link and you'll be brought to the gallery. And while you're over there why not become a fan?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this picture. I love the teal in the windows too.